PSY 2401 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Empiricism, Prenatal Development, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

70 views5 pages

Document Summary

Remember: everything in lecture and discussion is fair game for the exam! ***you don"t need to know biological aspects of conception and biological details of zygotes (pp. Discussion readings: shenk and spencer et al. (note: the 3 commentaries on spencer et al. will not be on the exam) Suggestion: study with your notes and the book side-by-side" going through each topic and supplementing your lecture notes with information in the book that was not covered in lecture. Based on this information, you should focus about 75% of your study time on the lecture material. The slide titles in the lecture notes provide a broad outline of the topics covered. Thus, you might find it useful to make a list of these slide titles to help you organize your studying (or follow the chapter outlines" based on topics below). I would also recommend memorizing key examples i stepped through (e. g. , experiments i covered in class).