Department
Course
Professor
Rachel Timphony
Colleen King
Theater 1020
20 November 2014
Little Red Down the Row
When assigned this project we first went through the process of finding a fairy tale to
base our film off of. When we decided on little red riding hood I immediately offered to be an
actress because I’ve never acted before (unless you count a small role in middle school) and I
thought it would be a great learning experience for me to be able to step out my shell and play
someone that’s completely different from my normal self. I also have many friends who are
actors and actresses and I wanted to see what it was like for them and I knew I could go to them
for help so ultimately I figured that being the actress would be the best option for me. When
trying to find my motivation for this part I read over the narrator’s part and got the impression
that we were making fun of ourselves and I know I’m very good at that so I knew exactly what I
needed to do. As you’ll see in our video we were making fun of our own stereotype of a dumb
sorority girl and since I knew all too well that that clearly isn’t true it was very easy for me to
portray the part. I wanted to play this part mostly to show the non-Greek community that the
stereotype really isn’t true and this seemed like a great way to do it.
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 1 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class