BIOL 1001 Chapter : Topic List For Exam 3 Chapters 9 12

13 views2 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Interphase- g1, s and g2: meiotic and mitotic cell division differences and similarities, phases of mitosis by description of events, phases of mitosis by images (fig. 9. 8: order of chromosomal events before and during mitosis, cytokinesis in animals and in plants, asexual vs. sexual reproduction, meiosis i and meiosis ii overviews (see fig. 9. 13: meiosis i and meiosis ii phases by description, meiosis i and meiosis ii phases by images (fig. 9. 15: calculate the number of possible chromosome combinations for gametes. Chapter 10: genes, chromosomes, locus (loci) see fig. 10. 1: theories of heredity, mendel"s experiments with flower color in peas, p1, f1, and f2 generations (know these figures: 10. 4 and 10. 5, dominant, recessive, homozygous, heterozygous, mendel"s law of segregation, mendel"s law of independent assortment (understand figures. 10. 6, 10. 12: phenotypes and genotypes, sex determination in mammals (fig. Incomplete dominance, co-dominance, complete dominance and their traits (fig.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers