BIOL 1209 Chapter : 1209 Lab Report 2

12 views7 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

I certify that the writing in this assignment is my individual work and is my sole intellectual property. It does not contain the ideas, or writing of other individuals/authors. The relationship between the temperature of the bayou on campus and its. This experiment tests the relationship between the temperature of the bayou on lsu"s campus and its autotrophic population. The main trend in the graph illustrates that the autotrophic populations were the highest in the fall, followed by median growth in the spring, and the lowest autotrophic population during the summer. This results support that autotrophs flourish in the moderate temperatures of the fall, as opposed to the more extreme temperatures of the spring and summer. Ecology is the science that deals with the relationships between groups of living things and their environments (merriam-webster). As the seasons change throughout the year, the changing temperatures directly affect the temperature of the water, or the species environment.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers