CMST 1150 Chapter : Informative Presentation

10 views5 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Topic: accounting career: attention catcher: with the 2015 calendar year coming to a close, businesses and individuals are making their final preparations to make sure the upcoming tax season goes as smoothly as possible. Listener relevance link: most of you, including other individuals and businesses, are hiring tax accountants to prepare their returns and maximize their deductions. Companies like h&r block and turbotax make it simple for individuals to maximize their deductions and it"s estimated that about 24. 2 million used h&r. Accountants in general cover a wide variety of services from helping with tax returns to handling day to day monetary transactions within a business. https://www. hrblock. com/corporate/our-company/ Speaker credibility statement: about 7 years ago, i made the decision to become an accountant. Thesis statement: being an accountant makes for a rewarding career: preview of main points: in my speech, i"ll talk specifically about how i made this choice to become an accountant.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers