KIN 2500 Chapter : Muscle List

14 views7 pages

Document Summary

N= nerve integration, o= origin, i= insertion, a= action. **if nothing beside the muscle just know the location of that muscle. A=together compress abdomen, singly laterally flex vertebral column. Runs like your putting your hands in your pocket. A=together compress abdomen, singly laterally flex (sideways flexion of abdomen think back to last test) vertebral column. O=iliac crest, inguinal ligament, cartilage of last 6 ribs. Run exactly transverse to the midline of the body. I=central tendon(which contracts when you breath) releases the tendon. A=pulls central tendon increase thorax length during inspiration(inhaling) The two muscles cross each other; they aid in breathing as they elevate the ribs. A=elevate clavicle (shrugging shoulders) & head, adduct-rotate-elevate-depress scapula. Rector spinae muscles largest group of muscles that we have in our body (ils) Deltoid: o=acromial extremity of clavicle, acromion & spine of scapula/ i=deltoid tuberosity of humerus/ Supraspinatus: o=supraspinous fossa of scapula/ i=greater tubercle of humerous/ a=abduct/

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers