ME 3333 Chapter : Syllabus2017

12 views4 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Dr. devireddy has been teaching at lsu since 2001. Dr. devireddy"s research activities are at the intersection of engineering, medicine and biology. In recognition of his teaching effectiveness and research activities, he has received several awards including the lsu. Tiger athletic foundation undergraduate teaching award, the dow. Association faculty excellence award, the desoto parish chapter. University alumni professorship and several golden screw awards for being the most demanding professor in the me program ( selected by the graduating me seniors). Dr. d. is an avid fan of college football and specifically, the lsu tigers. in teaching award, Fridays 9 am to 11 am in 3290p p. f. Edition, john wiley & sons, inc, 2012. (isbn:978-1118131992: r. e. Introduction: thermodynamics by k. wark, d. e. richards, d. richards. Mcgraw-hill, 6th edition (isbn: 0-075-61814-1): order and chaos: laws of energy and entropy by s. w. angrist. Number:67-17388: cartoon thermodynamics (available in dr. d"s office). Office hours: wednesday (3 to 5 pm) 3277 p. f.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers