ACIS 1504 Chapter Notes - Chapter 7-10: Dollar Sign, Order Of Operations, Online Analytical Processing

71 views13 pages

Document Summary

Know the order of operations: order of operations i. Any calculations within parentheses should be performed before any calculations outside of parentheses ii. Any numbers expressed as exponents or percentages will be converted to their decimal equivalent: multiplication and division will be performed iv. Select the correct function or construct the correct formula: formulas i. ii. Be careful to enter the proper operator (+, - : functions i. ii. Just select the function name and enter the appropriate parameters. Be sure to understand the purpose of the function, how the function works, and the parameters it requires: the insert function feature gives explanations of all the functions and the parameters that they require. Choose a function over a formula whenever possible: functions are more flexible than formulas, functions also adjust more accurately to spreadsheet modifications. Select the proper range of cells for the equation.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers