Privacy on OneClass Website
Last modified date: May 25, 2018
Welcome to the OneClass website. Here is how we protect your privacy when you visit our site:
- You can opt out of cookies through your browser. Each browser offers instructions to disable cookies. Follow the instructions that correspond to your browser. Since cookies support site functions, disabling cookies will also limit site functions.
- When you make contributions on our website, we collect your name and email address as well as your school or education institution, to assess the validity of the contributions you submit.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your email address to send you the newsletter and your browsing data to customize the newsletter to your interests. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter through the “unsubscribe button” at the bottom of the page.
- When you open an account we collect the information necessary to give you access to the account, such as your user name and password, to which only you have access. You are free to provide the information you want on your account and share through our share functions.
- You can close your account at any time by emailing a request to [email protected] You will receive an email asking for your consent to delete the account and the account is deleted as soon as any outstanding issues, such as your right to return merchandise according to our return policy, is resolved.
- When you contact us, we collect your contact information as well as the personal information you have provided to respond to you. Once the matter is resolved and we have no need for your personal information, we delete it or make it anonymous.
We store your personal data on Amazon servers located in the United States, under the highest data security standards. Amazon is EU-US Privacy Shield certified.
You can access your data, have it deleted or ask further questions on how we use it and protect it at [email protected]