MANA 362 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Management System, Employment Agency, Substance Abuse

45 views4 pages

Document Summary

Process of anticipating current and future needs to ensure that people are being used effectively to accomplish the organization"s goals. Means having the right people with the right skills in the right jobs at the right time. Implies forecasting the demand and supply for particular types of employees. Any time you answer questions in this class you"re taking on the role of a management person. Hr always feels the pressure to comply, but then when things don"t work out, they forget that you helped them out of a jam. You hired someone who wasn"t the right t. You should technically never let someone know that they are next in line, it can create backstabbing or useless interactions amongst the employees. I would need to know if the person is interested in that next up" position, i would have to consider who i"m choosing, are they right for the position. Generally hr res people on thursdays and mondays, at 9 am.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers