MANA 420 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: Organizational Commitment, Grater, Internal Validity

66 views3 pages

Document Summary

Class 5 differences between groups: analysis takes into account the distance between the means, distribution around the means, overlap between distributions. Were you interview and by how many people? the type of interview the person had at the company effected their affective commitment to the organization (emotional commitment) loyalty (normative commitment) i stay here because i feel loyal. I wuld feel guilty if i just walked out on them. Levels of significance the likelihood that there"s a relationship between two levels in p p = the probability that i will make a mistake if i say there"s a relationship between these variable. There seems to be a weak relationship p >. 10 (grater than or equal to) states that there is no relationship. When you state hypothesis we can decide if we want to restate the hypothesis slightly (by turning a one tail test to a two tail test, then we can change the hypothesis)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers