COMS 350 Lecture Notes - Lecture 13: Ecological Footprint, Sound Recording And Reproduction, Natural Resource

12 views2 pages

Document Summary

Choose something from the subject category and use 1 method. What is the mode of analysis that will all me to do the research . Coin a term, give it a name, and define it . You can refer to yourself in the first person. Smith talks about sound recording technology in relation to its ecological footprint: 145, 151-152 my goal is , 157-158 he talks about bloom, a smart phone app. He"s comparing the ambient sound of phone vs. bird sounds. Slide 5: 14-15 my understanding of . Smith is making an argument similar to the deadness article. We can extend agency beyond just looking at people. He explains how record players worked before electricity. Until the rise of the vinyl in wwii. It comes from nature so it"s biodegradable. It comes from local economies: 20 he talks about the lac insects and the economy. The knowledge of how to harvest the lac excrements this is indigenous knowledge.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers