MGCR 331 Lecture Notes - Lecture 15: Electronic Data Interchange, Web 2.0, Peer Production

80 views26 pages

Document Summary

Focus on the transaction: adding revenue streams using the web or the internet to build and enhance relationships with clients and partners. Buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the. The marketing, buying, selling and support of products and services via computer networks including the internet. How to use youtube to get more leads and customers: getting traffic to your video a. i. Consistently producing content: how to turn views into subscribers a. i. Call to action: using video to position yourself as an authority in your market a. i. Get better when you get feedback from customers to learn. Customer reviews are more valuable than costly advertising. You can do whatever you want (just like ice cream) and you have loyal fans, big fan base, etc. Based on the degree of digitization involved (in the nature of product, and production and delivery process), firms can be classified as : Bricks and mortar: grocery store, car repair shop.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers