PSYC 471 Lecture Notes - Lecture 10: Jennifer Heil, Sport Psychology, Bombardier Talent 2

10 views4 pages

Document Summary

Aims: well then think about one you did terribly in. What would ericsson do if you came to him as an athlete needing help getting to the olympics etc. Consider whether we can apply any sports psychology skills to our own activities what coach, how many hours a week. What would a sports psychologist say? (i. e. orlick) Calculate number of hours of deliberate practice (not tournaments etc. ) Tell me about the others you will be competing against, when did they start, Sports psychologists" response to ericsson and charness (cid:883)99(cid:886) article. Key point: it"s all about purposeful and deliberate practice. Would ask about background when did you start, who was your teacher. If you don"t have enough hours of deliberate practice then maybe you can"t. Would ask what happens when you"re competing. Orlic would say: i can help think about a tournament when you did really. Bad one: same questions what went wrong.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers