HPED 2030 Lecture Notes - Lecture 20: Standard Score, Nonparametric Statistics, Standard Deviation

51 views14 pages

Document Summary

Please find a comprehensive list of topics covered in class that will be included in the midterm. If you have a good understanding (ability to explain, identify, calculate etc. ) each point listed below you will be well prepared for the midterm. Topic 1: thinking & metacognition, sources of knowledge & credible information: define thinking" and metacognition". Thinking: purposeful mental activity over which we exercise some level of control. Often these mental activities" happen simultaneously; may be involuntary. Metacognition: is the mental activity of thinking about thinking: define critical thinking and list the six critical thinking skills, d: the deciding rationally what to do or not to do a. i. Six critical thinking skills: a. i. 1. a. i. 2. a. i. 3. a. i. 4. a. i. 5. a. i. 6. Self-regulation: describe critical thinking habits (positive & negative, the critical thinking habits positive a. i. What do you believe is the right thing to do a. ii.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers