NURS 1112 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: Mount Royal University, Genogram, Class Ring

113 views9 pages

Document Summary

Socioeconomic status: access and enough of what you need, what you can afford. Social environment and support networks: mental health, talking to people, support from people. Education & literacy: can"t read prescriptions. Socioeconomic status (ses) is a measure of an individual"s economic and social position relative to others, based on income, education and employment. Nurs 1112 -001 student lecture notes october 5, 2016- determinants of health part i & ii page 1. The low-income cutoff for a single person in a large city in 2005 was. ,359, according to statistics canada, while the cutoff for a family of four in the same setting was ,610. Subjective: occupation, tell me a little bit about your financial situation? , enough money for food, transportation, housing? . Nurs 1112 -001 student lecture notes october 5, 2016- determinants of health part i & ii page 2. Referral to: ex, the alex, social worker, financial planning place.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers