PSYC 100 Lecture Notes - Lecture 17: Personality Test, Projective Test, Affective Forecasting

23 views7 pages
salmonllama211 and 39398 others unlocked
PSYC 100 Full Course Notes
PSYC 100 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
65 documents

Document Summary

A characteristic pattern of thinking, feeling, and behaving that is unique to each individual, and remains relatively consistent over time and situations. Stable over time (trait) but can change temporarily in the face of different situations (state) A person"s habitual patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving. How that person is most of the time. Summarizes a lot of information about a person. Helps predict how that person will behave across a range of different situations. A temporary physical or psychological engagement that influences behavior. Although they all measure personality, they do it in different ways. Statements & agreement ratings (e. g. true or false) images. Others (e. g. those found in magazines/ online) are not. Sample items from the mmpi-2 (true or false, 500+ items) I wake up fresh & rested most mornings. I think i would like the work of a librarian. I often feel inferior to others sample items from the rorschach (projective test; ink blot test), controversial.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers