CEN 100 Lecture Notes - Lecture 22: Apotex, Chemical Engineering

55 views3 pages

Document Summary

Chemical engineers design, construct and operate plants no chemistry! Why choose chemical engineering: multitasking, highest paid $, plant design, mandatory co-op, managers of other engineers. Same number of courses as other engineering programs: 5 years: 20 months of work experience: only few chemistry courses toughest almost already done: chy 102! All 1st/2nd year courses to be successfully passed for eligibility to co-op work. Che courses are set in their own semester. These liked it: maryam reza, ph. d. (waterloo): i have gained excellent, memorable and life-changing experiences through my chemical engineering studies and co-op opportunities in several industrial sites. Justin galaski, b. sc. (apotex): i like the approachability of the professors and the fact that they knew my name. The co-op program gave me the life experience necessary to be a successful student and business person. Little (bio)chemistry courses in the 5-yr program: 20 months of chemical engineering work experience, calculations to design equipment and manufacturing plants, varied fields in career:

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers