CRM 300 Lecture Notes - Lecture 10: North American Free Trade Agreement, Desertion, White Supremacy

44 views4 pages

Document Summary

Could not refuse unsafe working conditions (human pesticides, in the video he. Had one in his eye and one in his cornea making him blind) Other forms of violence as well (emotional: make them feel worthless, whatever. There was also racial violence that was gendered (name calling, epistimological. Emotional abuse: lack of acceptance, my donkeys, my slaves, i am your owner. The immigration law and program is set up for these things to happen. The tfw is part of the immigration law and. Immigration law included policint of who gets in and who stays out. It allowed for a temporary stay that amounted ownership with a threat of. They were used to further the economic gains of capitalists who operate within. But they come for the work and then they wanted them to leave for what. Purpose to connect economies and bring goods and services from one side of. This is how white supremacy and capitalism work together.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers