RTA 102 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Maya Angelou, Design Thinking

74 views2 pages

Document Summary

Story is beginning, middle end with a meaning, not simply a recounting of facts. Emotional connections, photographs make things more real i. e syrian crisis. Emotional connection is more powerful than anything else. Empathy (cid:862)i"(cid:448)e learned that people (cid:449)ill forget (cid:449)hat you said, people (cid:449)ill forget (cid:449)hat you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel(cid:863) maya angelou. Empathize define ideate prototype test. The tea(cid:373) a(cid:272)t as i(cid:374)dividuals a(cid:374)d there is a la(cid:272)k of (cid:272)larity a(cid:271)out the tea(cid:373)"s purpose a(cid:374)d i(cid:374)dividual roles. Conflict arises as people begin to establish their place in the tea, There is a level of consensus and agreement within the team. The role of the leader is important in managing this. The group has a clear strategy and shared vision. It can operate autonomously and resolve issues positively. Establish structures, processes trust, good relationships, resolve conflicts swiftly, remain positive.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers