GMS 200 Lecture 6: Chapter 6

13 views5 pages
lily.dilaudo and 39833 others unlocked
GMS 200 Full Course Notes
GMS 200 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
24 documents

Document Summary

Objective: timeframe when you expect to complete the objective and what resources you have: identify the specific results or desired outcomes that one intends to achieve. Goals: observable and measurable end result having one or more objectives to be achieved within a more or less fixed timeframe. Goal: (cid:862)i (cid:449)a(cid:374)t to retire (cid:271)y age 50(cid:863) obje(cid:272)ti(cid:448)e: (cid:862)i(cid:374) order to rea(cid:272)h (cid:373)y goal of retiri(cid:374)g at age 50, i (cid:374)eed to sa(cid:448)e ,000 (cid:271)y the e(cid:374)d of this year(cid:863) Goal: i want to achieve success in the field of genetic research and do what no one has ever done. Objective: i want to complete the thesis on genetic research within this month. Specific: having a clear picture of what you want to achieve. Plan: a statement of action steps to be taken in order to accomplish the objectives planning: the process of setting objectives and determining how to best accomplish them. Short: 1 year or less (train employees to increase productivity)

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers