QMS 102 Lecture Notes - Lecture 13: Cengage Learning, Caffeine

32 views7 pages

Document Summary

Achieving success academically, personally, and professionally can only be achieved by having a proper mindset. Becoming a master student presents to the reader different ways of achieving success in those fields mentally. From reading the articles i have learned develop my thinking skill, saying no gracefully, saving money, overcoming stereotypes, creating a career, and overcoming the problem of emotional pain and restlessness. Chapter seven, becoming a critical thinker, page 229. The central message of the article; becoming a critical thinker, is underlining the importance of the six levels of thinking. The article connects with me because becoming a strong critical thinker has always been a goal of mine. Reading these six levels gives me a sense of realization on how i can take the concepts that i learned to the next step. The six levels provided clearly help develop the skill of creativity because being able to use concepts, terms, and facts to invent something new demonstrates great creativity.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers