BUS 303 Lecture Notes - Lecture 8: Insurance, Kremlinology, Mother Teresa

64 views3 pages

Document Summary

The challenge is to keep the immediately important from overwhelming the fundamentally important (badarraco, p. 122) Sometimes you"re so focused on the task at hand that you forget the bigger picture. The centrality of cultivating mental retreats: reflecting on your day. Warm breathing truths people don"t just want ideas that require them to be objective. We care more about other people than some people subjective: this is why people don"t turn to laws, they require people to objective. I am a pretty good judge of who am i, i know inside: the problem is that people have very different ideas of what"s right. He recognizes that emotions and intuition are important: aristotle viewed emotion as more reliable than intellect. But, only when tempered by sound moral character. Moral intuition does not certify moral soundness (badarraco, p. 44) Intuition arises after serious consideration of the facts, not in place of them (badarraco, p. 52) I sold funeral insurance to north carolina black people.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers