CRIM 104 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: Consumerism, Social Disorganization Theory, Concentric Zone Model

28 views2 pages

Document Summary

Exam: tuesday 21st june 2016 at 7-9pm in the aq room #3150. Be 10 minutes early to set up with your papers etc. I suggest for the short and long answer questions you use bullet points, including key names and phrases (if you can remember them). I wont be looking for full sentences but the content of the answer you provide. With regards to the material that will be covered, focus on: the classical school, the positive school, emile durkheim, Functionalist approach, anomie/anomie strain theory, social disorganisation theory, social learning theory. Part i: m/c circle the best answer/letter only. Legitimate and illegitimate opportunity structures by cloward and ohlin, were intended to augment or expand upon: conflict theory, social learning theory, rational choice theory, anomie theory, none of the above. Part ii: true/false circle or underline best answer |40%-60% will be true, but there are always false answers as well.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers