WMGS 101 Lecture Notes - Lecture 13: Thesis Statement, Caitlyn Jenner, Cisgender

33 views3 pages

Document Summary

Basic purpose: read book, identify argument and assess whether or not it is a good argument. Your analysis and assessment of their thesis= this is your thesis statement: put most simply: what you think about their argument/meth- ods/evidence, reference at least one other source that is relevant. First person is accepted: i : book review, critique, analysis. In addition, i"m looking for the following: that you understand and can convey the meaning of homophobia and transphobia, that you have made connections between get that freak and at least. Identify haskell and burtch"s argument and your take on it (i. e. your thesis) Provides a road map" for the rest of your paper (i. e. briefly introduces the issues/themes you"ll discuss. But your paragraphs should flow logically from one anoth- er and each paragraph should contain only one fully-developed idea: the discussion of your take on the book should be thoughtful, nu- anced and detailed.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers