1. What are the many different causes of cell death?
2. What is considered to be an appropriate cell death?
3. ________ results from the changes in a cell due to reversible injury.
4. What is common route for any cell death?
5. What is glutamate induced neuronal death? Which isAKA?
6. What is reactive oxygen species?
7. What is Hypoglycemia?
8. What are the some free radicals?
9. What kind of cascade of events does it lead to when free radicals attack a cell?
10. Necrosis? It is characterized by dysregulation of ion homeostasis causing? What does proteases
11. Why necrosis is called messy cell death?
12. During death process, _______ clumps and nuclear membrane is disrupted.And _______ and _____
13. Whether a cell undergoes apoptosis or necrosis is determined primarily by the ________ and/ or
__________ of the _________ stimulus.
14. If a stimulus is severe or sustained it will induce __________
15. If stimulus less severe or transient it will induce ___________
16. Who is cathepsin? What does it do?
17. Apoptosis isAKA? Does apoptosis occur in both appropriate and inappropriate cell death? (y/n)
18. What are the