POLS 4050 Lecture Notes - Lecture 17: Law Of Administration For The State Of Iraq For The Transitional Period, Aritzia, U.S. News & World Report

72 views8 pages

Document Summary

Research topic: due to judicial review in both canada and the united states, how has affirmative action become more or less legitimate in higher education. America"s because due to the language of the charter, and since it is entrenched in the constitution . Canada is committed to promoting racial and gender equality (katchanovski et al. , p. 23). Canada also treats group preferences as comparable to equality (katchanovski et al. , p. 23). The u. s supreme court has been much more decisive (katchanovski et al. , p. 23). I want to focus on race as a factor in affirmative action programs comparing canada and the united states. I would also like to focus on the mismatch hypothesis. The enrollment controversy: worries that efforts in the. U. s. to limit enrollment of asian students in top universities may migrate to canada. I read this article back in 2010, and when it appeared in maclean"s it was originally titled too.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers