PSYC 2250 (104)
Lecture 66

PSYC 2250 Lecture 66: Lecture 66

3 Pages
Unlock Document

University of Manitoba
PSYC 2250
Steven Hladkyj

o982 Understand caregivers feelings and goals and uses this to guide their own behavior. Mothers and Infants Childcare mothers do more childcare than fathers, but during the decades fathers are more involved now compare to before. Play Fathers tend to play more with their child than mothers, Mothers are more involved with more quiet games and reading while fathers are more in active level. When Kids want to play they speak out more to their father, but when they are hurtsick they go to their mother Quality of Attachment socio emotional relationship Attachment Types Secure Attachment Baby may or may not cry when the mother leaves, but when she returns, the baby wants to be with her; if the baby has been crying, it stops 6065 of north American babies have this relationship o Avoidant Attachment The baby is not visibly upset when the mother leaves and, when she returns, may ignore her by looking or turning you left me again, I always take care of myself! 20 of NA babies Resistant Attachment Baby is upset when the mother leaves, remains upset or even angry when she returns, and is difficult to console 1015 Disorganized Attachment Baby seems confused when the mother leaves, and when she returns, seems not to really understand whats happening 510 Attachment Q set
More Less

Related notes for PSYC 2250

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.