AFM131 Lecture Notes - Consumerism, Small Business
SchoolUniversity of Waterloo
DepartmentAccounting & Financial Management
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 1 pages of the document.
September 14, 2010
What do you know about business?
- Buy & sell (goods & services)
What fears and concerns do you have about this class?
- No prior business knowledge
Do you like learning and do you like school?
- Yes learning, no school
Learning Outcomes (in syllabus)
- Ethics is an important part of the system
- Consumerism is the basic
- Small business, globalization, entrepreneurship, and government impact building
- Marketing connects company to consumer
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version