AFM280 Lecture 5: Reflection 5

34 views1 pages
Reflection 5 SDI
My group members and I have incorporated features of self-directed teams in every
group eetigs e’e goe through thus far ithout realizig it. The two prominent ones we
focused on were participative design and egalitarian and humanitarian values.
We’e shoased partiipatie desig through our atios i deteriig the oerall
process and then drilling down into individual job responsibilities. For every case, we would first
input our thoughts for recommendations based on our own interpretations of the case. After
determining which recommendation to use as our end goal, we would tackle each part of the
case by having members individually claim a section as their own and work with the agreed
upon recommendation in mind. As we complete through our own sections, we would often
obtain new ideas and inspirations that add on to the recommendation and implementation
areas for enhancement. Therefore, we are responsible for the completion of our own sections
and the alignment to the overall process together. This is extremely efficient because we work
with a set direction in mind but still have the flexibility to determine the outcome of our own
parts and proofread what others have done. In the end, we integrate every piece of the case,
and a thoughtful analysis of is delivered.
As for egalitarian and humanitarian values, I believe many of us inherently possess these
alues. As I’e desried ith partiipative design, our roles are split into the different sections
of the case, and although the difficulties of each section vary, we would always offer to help
others as soon as we finish our own parts. Thus, each person would have something to work on
until the end of the group meetings and would feel an equal amount of contribution from the
tea. We ko e a deped o the apailities of our eers ad eause of that, e’e
developed trust. We are confident in other members to do their parts thoughtfully with effort,
help proofread other sections, and tie any additional findings back to the recommendation and
implementation of the case.
As a self-directed team, we achieve our goals by holding our own responsibilities as well
as looking out for each other as a team to promote equality, equity, and trust.
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 1 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

My group members and i have incorporated features of self-directed teams in every group (cid:373)eeti(cid:374)gs (cid:449)e"(cid:448)e go(cid:374)e through thus far (cid:449)ithout realizi(cid:374)g it. The two prominent ones we focused on were participative design and egalitarian and humanitarian values. We"(cid:448)e sho(cid:449)(cid:272)ased parti(cid:272)ipati(cid:448)e desig(cid:374) through our a(cid:272)tio(cid:374)s i(cid:374) deter(cid:373)i(cid:374)i(cid:374)g the o(cid:448)erall process and then drilling down into individual job responsibilities. For every case, we would first input our thoughts for recommendations based on our own interpretations of the case. After determining which recommendation to use as our end goal, we would tackle each part of the case by having members individually claim a section as their own and work with the agreed upon recommendation in mind. As we complete through our own sections, we would often obtain new ideas and inspirations that add on to the recommendation and implementation areas for enhancement. Therefore, we are responsible for the completion of our own sections and the alignment to the overall process together.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers