ARTS111 Lecture Notes - Lecture 10: Decision-Making, Peer Pressure

73 views1 pages

Document Summary

Most common decision making strategy: intuitive, planful, compliant sometimes impulsive. Decision making style is important t quality that will help you to lo provide a in order to provide a quality of life you want. Good decision-makers are sought after in the workplace and can use their skills to excel in their career. Therefore, understanding how to make effective decisions is very important. Working through this process systematically will reduce the likelihood of overlooking important factors. Being external means that also rely of society and family influences in my decisions. My decision making strategies are important in my occupation choices. Looking for a career in healthcare requires one to be intuitive, planful and systematic. These are important parts for a healthcare provider as their job takes in the responsibility of people"s lives. One should precise and work towards the best possible treatment towards a patient. One cannot be impulsive or spontaneous as this not safe/ reliable.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers