ARTS111 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Nurse Practitioner, Pediatrics

59 views1 pages

Document Summary

6 categories scores: r:12, i:31, a:11, s:20, e:26, c:19: after completion of the self-directed search. The results show my key motivators to be investigative, social and enterprising. Investigative refers to individuals who values solving science and math problems. They usually see themselves as precise, scientific and intellectual. They are referred to as (cid:862)analyzers(cid:863) and generally curious, reserved and introspective. Social individuals are ones who like to help people, provide information, solving social problems. These individual are friendly, trustworthy, humanistic and like to work in groups to resolve conflicts. Lastly, enterprising individuals are ones that s like to lead people and value success in business and persuading. This reflection goes to show some consistency between the motivators through hollands hexagon scheme. My code shows high differentiation of occupation interest due to large differentials between the personality letters. My 3 motivators stand out from the rest as having for high scores of i-31, s- 30, e-26.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers