Class Notes (839,315)
Canada (511,260)
Administration (2,738)
ADM2341 (180)
Lecture 9

ADM2341 Lecture 9: CAPSTONE 9
Premium

6 Pages
50 Views

Department
Administration
Course Code
ADM2341
Professor
Lamia Chourou

This preview shows pages 1 and half of page 2. Sign up to view the full 6 pages of the document.
Description
Question No. 1 Pokemon House has budgeted sales revenues as follows: June July August Credit sales $85,000 $ 80,000 $ 72,000 Cash sales 14,000 25,000 32,000 Total sales $99,000 $105,000 $104,000 Past experience indicates that 70% of the credit sales will be collected in the month of sale and the remaining 30% will be collected in the following month. Purchases of inventory are all on credit and 60% is paid in the month of purchase and 40% in the month following purchase. Budgeted inventory purchases are: June $45,000 July 43,000 August 40,000 Other cash disbursements budgeted: selling and administrative expenses of $14,000 each month, dividends of $30,000 will be paid in July, and purchase of a computer in August for $3,000 cash. The company wishes to maintain a minimum cash balance of $20,000 at the end of each month. The company borrows money from the bank at 9% interest if necessary to maintain the minimum cash balance. Borrowed money is repaid in months when there is an excess cash balance. The beginning cash balance on July 1 was $25,000. All amounts borrowed during a month are borrowed on the first day. The loan balance as of July 1 is $26,000. Required: Prepare, in good form and with appropriate titles, a cash budget for the month of July. Show all supporting calculations clearly. Cash co
More Less
Unlock Document

Only pages 1 and half of page 2 are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

Log In


OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Sign up

Join to view


OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.


Submit