CITC08H3 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: Business Ethics, Budget Of The European Union, Active Listening
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 2 pages of the document.
- safe and secure
- good environment
- attending meeting
- excercise of power
- show hospitality
- recognize grow out of community
- human resources
- active listening
Residents have expertise
- how voices of residents are important
- Calvin is a community development expert
Activity - Describe the person from the description
Answer three questions
- WHat does your character want?
- What assets does he/she bring?
- How could assets be used to create win/win?
- children to have a future/hope
- place in the community
- give them something to do
- a safe place to stay
- good at budgeting
- sells vegetable
- is a provider
- knowledge of community
- nurture/ mother figure
- solid authentic skills (does not matter with education for community development)
- connect community
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version