Assignment instructions (55-213: W2014):
1. Download the Assignment form (55213_assignment.pdf)
from the CLEW site and follow the instructions given in this
instructions file and as discussed in lecture.
2. Fill in all of the boxes in the form. Each box is character
limited so once you run out of characters you will not be able
to type any more.
Please note: any tampering with the format of the form
will result in a grade of zero.
3. Once the form is complete, save it to your computer and
upload it to the CLEW site. Use the following format for
saving the file: assignment_yourlastname.
4. Please upload the PDF file of your scientific research
paper (as described in the instructions) using the format:
research paper_yourlastname. It has to include the entire
research paper and not just the abstract!
4. Completed assignments should be uploaded to the CLEW
site by Friday March 28 at 5PM. However, an extension
(with no penalty) will be given to all students to upload the
assignment by Friday, April 4 by 5PM. Any assignment
not submitted by this time will be given zero. Assignment: Rese