ACCT 2550 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Antivirus Software, Deca (Organization), Customer Relationship Management

145 views7 pages

Document Summary

Participant instructions: the event will be presented to you through your reading of the general performance. Indicators, specific performance indicators and case study situation. You will have up to 30 minutes to review this information and prepare your presentation. All members of the team must participate in the presentation, as well as answer the questions: turn in all of your notes and event materials when you have completed the event. Copyright 2012 by deca inc. no part of this publication may be reproduced for resale without written permission from the publisher. You are to assume the role of a management team at i-guard, an internet business that develops and markets anti-virus software. The vice-president of marketing (judge) has asked you to evaluate the methods used to market and sell i-guard products. Started three years ago, i-guard began by marketing its software as freeware, that is, computer software available for use at no cost or for an optional fee.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers