MKT 4123 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics

118 views2 pages
ASSIGNMENT 4 WEB ANALYTICS
Name: Alvin Manchery
Class: MKT4123 - FMA
728b1eaa-57c8-403a-b18e-f72cc8918c2d.
GOAL: Learn how to get help from within the Help Assistant in Adobe Analytics and a similar
function in Google Analytics.
ADOBE ANALYTICS
1. Access the Help Home from the Help Menu of Adobe Analytics
2. Search for the term “terms used in analytics”
https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/?q=%22terms%20used%20in%20a
nalytics%22;q1=analytics;x1=t0)
3. Select an article to read from the Search Results.
4. Write a paragraph on what you learnt after reading the article.
I read the article about “Metric”. I knew what metrics were in regards of views, orders, etc. However, I
never really knew the actual definition of the term. I learned the different kinds of metrics that can be
found which include traffic, conversion, calculated, video, and social. All of these different kinds can help
us view the relationships we have with our visitors on our website.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS
1. Log into your Google Analytics DEMO account and look at the most recent notifications
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 2 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

Goal: learn how to get help from within the help assistant in adobe analytics and a similar function in google analytics. I knew what metrics were in regards of views, orders, etc. However, i never really knew the actual definition of the term. I learned the different kinds of metrics that can be found which include traffic, conversion, calculated, video, and social. All of these different kinds can help us view the relationships we have with our visitors on our website. When i initially went on to google analytics, i didn"t have any notifications awaiting me. So my answers will be based off the picture above instead. I looked at trying google tag assistant recordings which lets us see a visitor"s journey across to web to correctly optimize our site"s design. In addition to this, tag assistant makes sure we"re collecting the data we want.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers