INTL 2500 Lecture Notes - Lecture 12: John Mearsheimer, International Studies Quarterly, Collective Security

24 views2 pages

Document Summary

Tuesday: international institutions and global governance: ikenberry, g. john and thomas wright. New york: century foundation. (28p: mearsheimer, john j. International security 19 (3). (45p: johnston, alastair iain. Do not commercial liberalism those perspectives are tend to explaining cooperation. Options: constructionism, domestic liberalism, realism (pick defense or offensive): you can"t choose two types of realism, suggest you pick offense or defense. It does not count as two: pick two that are strongest. It is 8 pages: try to limit outside resources. If you can use theories we learnt to explain international politics. Be sure to hit all the bullet point. I think realism is bad in this way. I is common to use in this paper. Limit the time when you use the time i. Be sure to have both strength and weakness. Don"t have strength or don"t just have weakness. Articles: main arguments of the article the current international order.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers