PSYC2242 Lecture Notes - Lecture 11: Personality Psychology, Coevolution, Jerome Kagan

19 views3 pages
4 Oct 2018
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

On page 269, there is a typo! Second, the amygdala is not the only biological mechanism in fear responses. !! Here is something that is related to ch. Confessions of a passionate introvert: brian little at tedxoxbridge. This is not for the exam: if you like ted talks, watch it! Problem: genes and environment run in families. Wrote a whole book on genius in the uk became professors, lawyers, etc. However, lots of things run in families, like education, environment, etc. It is his belief in genetics that undermined him. These things are often very hard to separate. Give me a dozen infants and my own specified world to raise them in and i will take any one at random and train him into a doctor, lawyer, artist, etc. , regardless of talents, race, etc. On the other side of genetics, people emphasized shaping through learning and conditioning. The environment has shaped what genes get passed onto the next generation.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers