CAS BI 203 Lecture Notes - Lecture 19: Cofilin, Microvillus, Cadherin

19 views3 pages

Document Summary

Cell movement oh 14 cytoskeleton and cytoskeleton provides a platform for all organelles. The cytoskeleton made up of 3 main types of protein filaments. 5 scaffold for vesicle and organelle transport and mechanical resistance to deformation. B assembly i begins as globular actin monomers binding sites that mediate head to tail both actin can grow at ii filamentous. 1090 of total protein in the cell have tight interaction. D what initiates actin filament i formins bind atp actin long unbranched actin and filaments ii profilin binds actin monomers and. Adp f stabilization of actin about foratp increasing local concentration of atp actin stimulates exchange of bound adp. I arp 213 helps form branches of atp actin i tropomyosin stabilizes actin filaments by binding lengthwise along ii capping proteins help stabilize by binding to ends. G filament i cofilin generating new ends which are then severs avatiable for polymerization or depolymerization the groove of the severing filaments filament.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers