JL MC 460 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Tom Waits, Step Outline, Frito-Lay

21 views9 pages

Document Summary

For this extra credit assignment, we are to interview a media professional about issues of media law they confront in their profession and the safeguards they take to mitigate the legal consequences in their practice. Within this assignment, i discovered tips for looking for public relations jobs and recommendations for once i get into a public relations career. She is a marketing and public relations associate at. Sroubek has been in this position for the past six months. In her position, sroubek helps maintain a positive public image for neighborhood loans. This includes promoting their services, products and projects to the community. As a marketing and public relations associate she develops neighborhood loans" marketing and advertising programs, as well as assist in market research and in designing ads or campaigns. My favorite part of the job is creating, monitoring and building marketing strategies for. Often times, i am asked to represent the company at events and press conferences.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers