COMM-R - Communication & Theatre COMM-R 110 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Pew Research Center

58 views2 pages

Document Summary

Thesis statement: today i am going to inform you about cyberbullying, its methods, characteristics of cyberbullies, and suggestions for cyberbullying prevention. Middle column content of speech use complete sentences. Sub-sub-point: are you aware of the fact that cyberbullying is more harmful than. Simply, to teach and protect our future children and generations from its dangerousness. Since i have done some research on this matter, as well as i have encountered it, i know i have the capability to talk about it. Today i am going to inform you about cyberbullying, its methods, characteristics of cyberbullies, and suggestions for cyberbullying prevention. Body: according to a study administered by the pew research center (2010), since cyberbullying occurs on cyberspace, cyberbullies tend to use the technological devices as weapons to pray their victims, the first method cyberbullies use called cellphones, or. Now that you have learned about cyberbullying methods, let me talk to you about the characteristics of cyberbullies.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers