EDUC 101 Lecture Notes - Lecture 11: International Wheelchair And Amputee Sports Federation, Variety Store, Spring-8

47 views8 pages
28 Jun 2016
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

When we learned about schools in poorer areas, school funding, etc. it really opened my eyes to what the real world of education looks like: it"s messy. It is definitely not clean and cut like i expected and i realize now, not every student can"t attend such a privileged school like i do. When i completed my five hours of fieldwork, it was my first time stepping into a school in a poorer area that had little funding. It proved to me that these poor schools do exist and that i, as a future teacher need to fight for these students education and the fair funding of schools: conceptual frameworks and definitions (for example, transformative intellectual, Education debt, cycle of socialization, deculturalization, social construction, Equity, philosophy, ethics): (a) prior to this course, i was unaware of what makes each teacher different. I was very interested in learning about the different types of teaching philosophies.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers