04:192:200 Lecture Notes - Lecture 8: Consubstantiation, Goal Setting, Inoculation Theory

44 views8 pages

Document Summary

[quiz] in a logical syllogism, which would be the most logical conclusion a speaker should draw from this statement: I am from colorado and colorado is beautiful, so . Answers: i am beautiful, i am from a beautiful state, colorado means color red , none the audience draws the conclusion in a syllogism. [quiz] burke"s theorizing suggests identification between speaker and audience can be achieved through which rhetorical strategy: grounded theory, use of we in language, becoming enemies, all of the above. [quiz] you really like princeton and want to go to school there. Based on social judgment theory, which approach might persuade you to go to rutgers instead: very nicely describing how much princeton sucks, create dissonance between person"s background and what. Princeton represents: describe some of the ways rutgers is very much like a good school like princeton, talk extensively about what a wonderful school princeton is.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers