MKT 505 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: Business Communication, Strayer University, Communication Problems

150 views6 pages
3 Feb 2016
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Knowledge in integrated business communication is essential to perfect management of a business" internal and external communications. It is a decisive and strategic success factor of enterprises, both national and international, and non-profit organizations as well as public administrations. Besides reducing operation costs, integrated communication improves the impact of communication and also strengthens competitive profile of a business, (schultz, The most important communication issues to face as i embark upon my career as a future executive. I will face the issue of business communication system structure that is very significant for the success of the business. I will need to have a good communication system that is less complex and easy to integrate with other systems for the purpose business growth (schultz, tennenbaun, & lauterborn, 2014). I will also face the issue of information clarity to ensure that all the emails sent or received as well the phone calls are clear enough to avoid any misunderstanding.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers