MKT 428 Lecture Notes - Lecture 7: Dagmar Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications

99 views3 pages

Document Summary

Establishing objecives and budgeing for the promoional program. Objecives facilitate coordinaion of the various groups: planning and decision making i. Objecives guide decision making and development of the integrated markeing communicaitons plan: measurement and evaluaion of results i. Objecives provide a benchmark to measure success or failure: markeing objecives v integrated markeing comms. Idenify what is accomplished by the overall markeing program. Deined in terms of speciic and measurable outcomes. Must be quaniiable, realisic, and atainable i. ii. iii. Statements of what various aspects of the imc program will accomplish. Based on paricular communicaions tasks required to deliver the b. appropriate messages to the target audience: factors inluencing sales i. ii. iii. iv. v. vi. vii. Adverising/promoion: problems with sales objecives i. ii. ii. iii. Successful implementaion requires all markeing elements to work to gether. Carryover efect- monies spent on adverising do not have an immediate impact on sales. It is diicult to determinte precise relaionship between adverising and sales.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers