BIOLOGY 151 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: University Of Arizona, Moodle, Cell Theory

106 views3 pages
21 Dec 2015
Department
Professor

Document Summary

Office hours office hours tuesday 10-12, thursday 11-12 (in my office) and friday 1:30-2:45 at the tables near the cafe in the integrated learning center lobby. I"m also available after lectures and am glad to make appointments for other times. Among other things you will find on moodle: required reading, homework questions, pre- lecture notes, post-lecture notes, recordings of every lecture, weekly quizzes, announcements, schedule changes, and your grades. Textbook: there will be reading assignments each week and graded online homework based on these reading assignments (see below). The purpose of these readings is to give you background information and help you to learn terms, i will spend class time going over the same material, rather it will act as background. The textbook is biology: how life works by. On amazon there are two editions they are exactly the same except for the cover. Amazon also sells a kindle edition which you can use, though it comes in two volumes.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers