bgsujatha16Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - JNTUA Anantapur
For neutral molecules, which statements about covalent Lewis structures are true?
1. Hydrogen atoms are often the central atom of a Lewis structure.
2. Each atom of a Lewis structure must have eight electrons.
3. For a neutral molecule, the number of electrons in the Lewis structure is the sum of the valence electrons for the atoms.
4. Electrons of covalent compounds may be shared between atoms
1. How many kilograms equal 250 grams? (Hint: The conversion you need is in this packet)
2. How many milliliters equal 35 liters? (Hint: The conversion you need is in this packet)
3. Make the following metric conversion:
45 millilitres = __________ meters = __________ centimeters
4. Make the following metric conversion:
6.2 killograms = __________ grams = __________ milligrams
5. In your own words, reflect on how a standardized unit of measurement can benefit global relationships between different nations.