[ACC 925] - Final Exam Guide - Everything you need to know! (25 pages long)

511 views25 pages

Document Summary

Income statement- the statement to show profit or loss. Retained earnings- the state(cid:373)e(cid:374)t to sho(cid:449) (cid:272)ha(cid:374)ges i(cid:374) o(cid:449)(cid:374)e(cid:396)"s e(cid:395)uity. Balance sheet- to show the current financial position of a business. Cash flow- to show the cash flow of a company. Financial statement definition: financial statements are used to show investors and creditors the current financial status of a company. Accounting is the language of business because it is a system that measures and records activities of a business. It turns data into reports, and reports into decisions. Mangers: to decide whether to expand their business. Investors and creditors: i(cid:374)(cid:448)esto(cid:396)s to de(cid:272)ide if they should i(cid:374)(cid:448)esto(cid:396)s a(cid:374)d (cid:272)(cid:396)edito(cid:396)s to de(cid:272)ide if they"ll (cid:271)e paid back. The government: the see whether their being paid properly through taxes. Individuals: to decide how their money should be spend. Non-profit organizations: use accounting information the same way profit organizations do. Financial accounting: provides information for both external and internal uses.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers