George Nico Foundation on Information Systems (Notes)
The Business Environment:
- Suppliers (Concentration), competitors (Rivalry), customers (Sell their
products & services) and the Government (Regulations) affect business
organizations that output products and services.
- Suppliers input raw materials, services and other resources.
- Business look into product substitution and price sensitivity.
- Size business problem space (Data, business processes, variables)
- Challenges (human abilities to make efficient and effective decisions)
o Day to day operations management